Come to the Cobble Hill Association Spring General Meeting this Wednesday, May 11th. Along with neighborhood updates, we will discuss developments at the Fortis site with Council Member Brad Lander, and vote in the 2016-2017 CHA Executive Board. On the agenda:
- The current board will provide a brief update.
- We will hold the election of new officers.
- Council Member Brad Lander will recap How We Got to Now on the Fortis/LICH
- Richard Bearak will provide an overview of the ULURP process.
- Richard is the Director of Land Use for the Brooklyn Borough President, Eric Adams.
All are welcome. Voting is open to everyone who is current (2016) on their membership dues and a resident or business owner within the Cobble Hill Historic District.
To join or renew your membership, visit: http://nycharities.org/app/cha/
Cobble Hill Spring General Meeting
Wednesday, May 11th at 7:00pm
P.S. 29, 425 Henry St
(between Baltic and Kane Streets)
“This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by the New York City Department of Education or the City of New York.”